A high performance wet and dry vacuum system driven by triple motors makes short work of the largest of tasks. The vacuum unit powers a rigid but lightweight, easy to manage carbon fibre lance with a selection of tool attachments to match the gutter structure and the type of debris encountered. A CCTV camera allows the operator to continually monitor progress and assure a thorough job is completed. The system operates comfortably to heights of up to three storeys. Plastic fantastic carries its own generator for power supply and ALL debris is safely and tidily taken into the vacuum collector.
Fast and efficient gutter cleaning
The process is fast and efficient and will deal with all kinds of collected debris:
- Leaves, including wet and compacted leaves
- Plant debris, accumulated moss and grass
- Birds nests and accumulated bird droppings
- Brick and roof tile debris
Your building insurance
With building surveyors recommending annual gutter clearing it makes sense to ensure your gutters do not contain hidden dangers. Any such problems may adversely affect full recovery of any insurance loss.
In addition to gutter cleaning we offer a range of additional services including:
- CCTV pre-surveys to evaluate the type of debris that is accumulated and to evaluate any particular circumstances that may require special treatment or equipment
- CCTV post survey inspections to provide video/photographic confirmation of complete cleaning and for confirmation to external parties, e.g. insurers
** It should be noted that very rarely do we meet circumstances that are beyond the routine operation of our equipment.